Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Comments

We've heard some wonderful comments and feedback over the last few weeks, so we thought it would be nice to share it with you. Here's just a sampling of some of our favorites:

"Everything is outstandingly delicious!"

"I want to be next to cocoa & fig... their goodies are amazing!"

"I should have stopped here first."

"Excellent food with great service."

"Maybe you should try a fig scone?"

"Cocoa Bites... the best chocolate in town!"

"The fresh fruit tart is the best I've had since I was in New York."

"You guys make me happy!"

Please feel free to leave us comments and suggestions on this blog or send us an e-mail. Periodically we'll post our favorites! If there is an item you would like to see at the farmer's market, let us know. We are very open to suggestions and enjoy trying new recipes!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails